26.5K 5TH WHEEL ELITE FORD SUPERDUTY 11-19
- The Elite Series fifth-wheel trailer hitch offers the best in quick, easy hookup with a wide funnel area, 4-way pivoting head and a self-latching jaw that wraps around the king pin for maximum security. Custom, under-bed rail system sold separately.
- Forged, single-piece, self-latching jaw wraps around king pin to ensure proper connection
- Design offers superior jaw-to-king-pin contact for maximum security and minimum rattle
- 9" Wide funnel (rather than traditional, 6" wide funnel) provides larger area for guiding king pin into hitch
- Extended-length, lockable handle lets you easily secure trailer to hitch with padlock (sold separately)
- King pin indicator keeps hitch from locking until connection is secure
- Elite Series custom, under-bed rail kit (sold separately) allows uninhibited use of truck bed when hitch is removed
- 1/4-Turn, quick-lock puck system allows easy mounting and removal of hitch
- Wide footprint offers increased stability
- 4-Way head pivot improves efficiency - faster, easier hookup, even on unlevel ground
- 4-Degree side-to-side pivot
- 3 Height settings to fit your application
- Fully assembled base saves 1 hour of assembly time
- Sturdy, black powder coated steel is corrosion resistant
- Wiring harness with 7-way trailer connector has 9' lead for maximum reach
- Gross towing weight: 26,500 lbs
- Capacity is limited to that of your rail kit
- Vertical load limit: 6,625 lbs
- Hitch height: 15-3/4" - 18-1/4"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- This fifth-wheel trailer hitch will not fit pickups with beds shorter than 6' unless used with a Sidewinder.
- It will not fit trucks with flareside/stepside bed.
- This fifth-wheel trailer hitch will also not work in factory-installed gooseneck hitches on 2013 Dodge 2500 and 3500 models.