Air Lift® • 57233 • LoadLifter 5000 • Air Spring Kit • Ram Promaster 1500 2014-2021
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with included instructions
- Fits many 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups and vans
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry.