AVS® • 24747 • Bugflector II • Dark Smoke Hood Shield • Honda Element 03-08
The Bugflector II's high profile, wraparound aerodynamic design will provide full protection and will perfectly complement your truck, van, SUV, or crossover vehicle's appearance. The Bugflector II is custom designed to perfectly match the contours of your hood and front fenders and be aerodynamically efficient. It's made of rugged impact modified acrylic which is virtually indestructible, so you'll get many years of protection, and installs simply and quickly with 3M double-sided tape and/or mechanical fasteners, depending on application. Once installed, you'll find that the included rubber bumpers will keep the shield from contacting the body, to protect the paint finish, and the off-the-hood design enables you to keep your vehicle clean and waxed easily.
Cleaning the Bugflector II is easy with soap and water, and cleaning solvents or other chemical products should not be used. The Bugflector II comes with everything required for installation, including hardware and detailed instructions, and it's covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
- Drilling is not required.
- Thickness 0.11
- Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chips
- Deflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- High profile, wraparound design for full protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- Custom designed for each application
- Off the hood design for easy cleaning and waxing
- Molded from tough, impact modified acrylic
- Car wash safe
- Installs with 3M™ adhesive and/or mechanical fasteners
- Includes rubber bumpers to protect hood finish
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hood Shield
- Mounting Hardware