AVS® • 23681 • Bugflector • Hood Shield
Besides protection, the Bugflector’s low-to-medium aerodynamic profile and smoked finish will perfectly complement your truck, van or SUV’s appearance. The Bugflector is custom designed to perfectly match the contours of your hood and be aerodynamically efficient. It's made of rugged impact modified acrylic to resist wear and tear, so you’ll get many years of protection, and installs simply and quickly with 3M double-sided tape, depending on application. Once installed, you’ll find that the included rubber bumpers will keep the shield from contacting the body, to protect the paint finish, and the off-the-hood design enables you to keep your vehicle clean and waxed easily.
The Bugflector is car wash safe; however automatic “brush-style” car washes should be avoided. Cleaning the shield is easy with soap and water, and cleaning solvents or other chemical products should not be used. The Bugflector comes with everything required for installation, including hardware and detailed instructions, and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
- Drilling is not required.
- Thickness 0.11
- Protects hood from dings and stone chips
- Deflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- Medium profile design for efficient protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- Custom designed for each application
- Off the hood design for easy cleaning and waxing
- Molded from tough, impact modified acrylic
- Car wash safe
- Installs with 3M™ adhesive tape
- Includes rubber bumpers to protect hood finish
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hood Shield
- Mounting Hardware