DEI 10140 - T3 Titanium, Turbo Shield Custom Fit Turbo Blanket, 19" x 2.5"
DEI Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology are a great way to reduce turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier.Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1200°F and 2500°F radiant heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, DEI Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.Note of Caution:This shield is not designed to be removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers are exposed to the extreme heat of a turbo housing, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield.
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Turbo specific fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Available asSHIELD ONLYor in aKIT.
- Each Kit Includes:
- Shield, 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap
- Two 20” stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire