Valterra 09-2337 - Antifreeze Hand Pump with City Water Connection Hose for RV Winterizing
Easily pump antifreeze into your RV's water lines during winterization with this hand pump. Connect hose to your RV's city water inlet and pump in from antifreeze container. Extension tube lets you reach the bottom of antifreeze containers.
- Durable hand pump lets you pump antifreeze into your RV's plumbing during winterization
- Lead-free construction won't contaminate your water lines
- Flexible hose connects pump to your RV's city water inlet
- Can also pump antifreeze through your RV's indoor faucet with adapter (W1527VP - sold separately)
- Extension tube lets you reach the bottom of antifreeze containers
- Pump dimensions: 12-1/4" long x 1-3/4" diameter
- Hose length: 36"
- Extension tube dimensions: 12" long x 3/4" diameter
- 1-Year warranty
An installation kit is needed for proper installation on your vehicle
Installion Kit Available
Choose your vehicle